Friday 19 August 2011

Donation by Officeworks Coffs Harbour

When I was told about the Livescribe Smart Pen at the Churchill Fellowship information seminar it was an obvious "must buy" item to help with recording the information I gather on my study tour. So I went to Officeworks Coffs Harbour and selected the smartpen I wanted and approached the Technology Coordinator Matt Rees to see if Officeworks would be prepared to offer a Nation-wide discount to the 2011 Churchill Fellows. To my great surprise when I went to pay for my Livescribe Pen and hard cover diaries, Matt said that Officeworks Coffs Harbour had decided to donate them to me. Thank you to Matt and his team at Coffs, this donation will be invaluable on my Fellowship journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.